Welcome to The Talleys’ New Website!

divider

Welcome to The Talleys’ new website! We have redesigned the site to make your experience easier and more enjoyable. Our tree-o site is now integrated into this site for your convenience. The new store is easier to use and we will soon offer Paypal as a payment option for your purchases. Christmas is just 51 days away and we have lots of great gifts in our store. While you are here, we invite you to browse around see the changes that we have made for you and do some of your Christmas shopping with us. Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Posted on: 28 Comments

28 Responses

1. Theresa says:

Hello, First thank you for blessing me and my dad with your music and thank you for taking a picture with me and my dad and for all three of your autograph. you all have a amazing talent. Thank you all so much. By the way i was at the concert yesterday 11/6/11. thank you again.

2. Elujoba Joseph says:

Hello, I’m glad to hear about your wedding and I believe GOD must have worked it out this way to make your Family a perpetual channel of blessings. I got to know U about a year ago thru a friend. my little boy, 3yr, so luv the track ‘HIS LIFE FOR MINE’ that he’s sang it several times since first heard.
    Pastor B, I’ll like to give U This Counsel that my Pastor gave me, ‘there is no amount of heartache your wife can ever give u that can equal the one Adam got from Eve’s mistake, yet he luvd her till the end’. I trust GOD to see U thru. I wish U TRIPLET [little Talley Trio].
    I hope to be under your ministration one glorious day; it’s not easy getting ur tape here. I’l luv to hear from U. ELUJOBA J O, Resident Dr, Family Medicine Department, OAUTHC, ILE IFE , NIGERIA

3. mary a thomas says:

What an awesome service at Lake Gibson tonight. Really enjoyed the singing! Brian loved the song ” O Holy Night” It’s my favorite Christmas Carol. Was beautiful. Have been trying to get Kirk to sing it. He is a friend. Have a very Merry Christmas and a bLessed new year. Praying for your family and Roger for your dad as I know it is coming upon a year Anniversary since the homegoing of your precious mom. I am the one that sent the plants to the family last year.
    God Bless

4. Jennifer Edwards says:

I love yalls music…Lauren u have one of the most beautiful talented voice I have ever heard…ur music if a blessing whether u sing solo or with ur parents u r all 3 great…Keep on doing Gods work and he will truly bless u and others that listens as well….GBU all

Luv in Christ

5. Martha Smith says:

I am the worship leader at my church in Taylor, Michigan. I have sang in groups and solo for years and I have wrote quite a few songs God has always blessed me with the tune and the lyrics. I would love to have you sing them I know God gave them to me for a reason to be heard. I sing them but God would be able to bless many through your group. Please let me know if you would be interested at all I could make a CD my brother plays the piano at our church and he plays for me when I sing. God bless you all I love your music God uses you in a great way to bless many.
    Luv in Christ Martha

6. Judy says:

My son, First Sergeant Chris Chastain and his family were the persons honored by your family at Atlanta First Baptist Church last night – thank you! I must tell you that you could not have picked a better time to honor the home-going of your Grandmother – Chris lost his grandmother this year too, and she also was the heart and soul of our family. God allowed her to linger until Chris came home from his year in Kosovo; she went home in October, barely a month after he got back.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and witness – may God bless you this Christmas season and always as you share His love.
    Judy
    12/15/12

7. Jean Anderson says:

A question about your name – Talley. Is it a derivation of the surname Taliaferro?

8. Ann Becker says:

Where cn I buy a copy of the sheet music to one of the songs on your CD’s — Someone Had toDie to Pay for our sins.

Thanks.

9. Eurith says:

I just heard your song The Broken Ones on the Message…It’s beautiful. Thank you..so much and may God continue to bless you all.

10. Beccie Drew says:

Thank you for your fellowship at our luncheon and the great performance at the concert on March 26th. The community is still talking about the concert and asking when will we have another one. I need to thank both you and God for that concert, this is the first time my husband has gone with me to a concert, he no longer turns off my radio station when I am playing Southern Gospel music. Many Blessings to you.

11. jerry and jody page says:

Thank you for blessing me and my family at Grange Hall Freewill Baptist Church in Marion, Illinois. Thank you so much for your ministry. God bless you all and be careful in your travels.

Jerry Page.

12. Vickie Adams says:

Oh My Goodness. My family went to the concert in Bryant Indiana last night (10/3/13 ) I was so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! This was a birthday gift to my mom. You all made her night. And thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to let my family sing with you. When you sang ” Thinking about home.” It blessed my heart so much, I think more about HOME now then ever, because my husband went home to be with Jesus two years ago at the age of 50. God allowed him to have cancer and gave him the opertunity to share his faith in Christ. God had to be so proud of him. Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you again.
    May God continue to Bless ALL you do.

Vickie

13. Randy Benson says:

I love the song Up Above and would love to get a soundtrack of it. could you Please send me details on how to get one. Thanks
    Randy Benson

14. Randy Benson says:

Please let me know how to get a soundtrack of Up Above . I love the song and would love to sing it in church. Thanks Randy B.

15. Randy Benson says:

Hello and thanks for the reply. Does the track have BGV’s or not?

16. Billy Ray Osborne says:

I don,t know if you will get this message But I write a lot of songs and poetry.A Good friend of mine passed away this year during a call to a fire.He saw a spark underneath metal building leaning against the metal he was instantly electrocuted.One night at work as soon as I walked in at work I was called to the front desk my wife informed me that someone just tried to break into our home.He happened to be by the elevator,I grabbed him by the arm and said your going with me.With out hesitation he came. he was a first responder.You had a conversation about heros on your website,so God inspired this in his honor,So to all heros I leave this poem.Angels walk among us so often in disguise,So many times they rescue us,They save so many lifes.Their hearts are so courageous they never back down from a fight,They have the power of God that guides ,They have the will and might.No doughtTHey are called heroes,Without them where would we be,There sacrifice is Without a dought our greatest victory.No matter what may come there way,somehow they overcome,God sent his best for you and me, No dought there no.1.So with all my heart and all my soul,I thank God for all of you,Who put your life upon the line who come to our rescue A friend Billy God bless you.

17. Cathy Beasley says:

I don’t know if you read all of these but I hope so. I was coming back from taking my husband to work and heard your song The Broken One’s I started crying because I was a broken one and I started praying to God to help me. I just thought I would look it up on the internet and found this site and wanted to share it with you. I love the song and Thank you…..

18. CHARLOTE GEOGHAGAN says:

I AM TRYING TO FIND A COPY OF THE SONG I THINK YOU ALL RECORDED YEARS AGO. IT IS CALLED “FREE AT LAST” . I THINK, DEBRA, ROGER AND KIRT SUNG THIS ON ONE OF THE TAPES I USED TO HAVE. MY MOTHER HEARD IT WHEN I FIRST GOT IT YEARS AGO AND REQUESTED IT BE SUNG AT HER FUNERAL. SHE IS GOING TO BE 81 YEARS YOUNG SHORTLY. SHE IS REQUESTING THAT SUNG BE SUNG WHEN SHE PASSES AWAY. I REALLY NEED TO GET A COPY OF THIS. ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME WILL BE APPRECIATED.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR MINISTRY.YOU ARE ALL A TRUE BLESSING.
    CHARLOTTE GEOGHAGAN

• Daniel Mount says:

Charlotte, this song was on the Talleys’ 1984 LP/cassette Wherever I Am. It has long since been out of print, but used copies are available for sale on Amazon and eBay.

19. Ellis Manley says:

Roger, I never ever imagined that anyone could improve on old Hovie Lister and the Statesmen’s song but you did it. What a great sound. When He Calls I’ll Fly Away has never sounded better. Congratulations on a great arrangement. It just might become the song that the Talleys are known for like it did for Hovie Lister.

20. Joseph K. says:

Hi guys, This is for Lauren. Lauren, on the NQC DVD, you guys sing ” The broken ones”. What a heartfelt song! Lauren you nailed it! My best part of that song is when you sing the part when you hang on to that note for awhile. I think to make the song even more strong, if you would HOLD that note as long as you can (esp. in concert). Try it Lauren. Ask ma and dad what they think. See yaw later guys. Keep on singing for Jesus! You sound GREAT! John 4:16

21. DO YOU SELL YOUR SHEET MUSIC FOR THE SONG HIS LIFE FOR MINE? I am singing it at church and need some guiding. I have the accompany cd. Thank you

22. DO YOU SELL YOUR SHEET MUSIC FOR THE SONG HIS LIFE FOR MINE? I am singing it at church and need some guiding. I have the accompany cd. Thank you

23. Charlotte says:

This comes from Lafayette, IN @ Heartland church. The church I attend was having a series of sermons on “Jesus is not dead”. I had to share with the minister your CD with the song “Jesus is alive and well”. I heard from a Sunday school teacher that the CD was also used for something with the children. Hope I did not break any infringement – copy right rules. May God continue to bless you. Charlotte